Family and Injury Chiropractic Offices serving Cumberland, RI - Chiropractors
Chiropractic therapy is based on the scientific fact that your nervous system controls the function of every cell, tissue, organ, and system in the body. Your brain is protected by the skull, and your spinal cord is protected by the 24 moving bones of the spine.
Many stressful activities and traumatic incidents including car, work and sports accidents can cause these spinal bones to lose their normal position.
These misalignments can result in nervous system dysfunction, and ultimately ill health. Dr. Estner's Cranston RI office's use of chiropractic techniques will help return individual spinal bones to their proper position.
What problems do we treat?
- Auto Accident Injuries & Whiplash resulting from Car crash: including Whiplash, Sprain, Strain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Numbness, Dizziness, Lower Back Pain, Pain in legs or arms, Neck Collar, Lumbar Support
- Work Injury and Sports Injuries: Sprain, Strain, Lower Back Pain, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Occupational Medicine, Physical Therapy
- Upper and Lower Back Pain: Sciatica, Disc Herniation, Disc Bulge, protrusion, Traction, Lumbar, L1,L2, L3,L4,L5, SI joint Pain, Sacroilitis, Pregnancy
- Neck Pain: Cervical, C1,C2,C3,C4,C5,C6,C7, Sprain, Strain, Whiplash, Disc Herniation, Disc bulge, protrusion, Arm numbness, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Headaches and Migraines: Migraine Headaches, Tension Headaches, Cluster headaches, Throbbing head pain, Suboccipital
- Chest and Rib Pain: Rib Pain, Thoracic Misalignment, Rib Subluxation, Costochondritis, Chest Pain, Seatbelt Injury
- Muscle Diagnoses: Muscle pull, trigger point therapy, neuromuscular therapy, musculoskeletal, atrophy, strained muscles, weakness, grip strength loss
- Back pain related to pregnancy
- Pediatric adjustments
What kinds of Chiropractic Therapy do we offer?
Dr. Estner provides adjustments in a variety of ways ranging from light force instruments to gentle hands-on manipulation. Some of our additional procedures to reduce inflammation, provide pain relief, or enhance the healing process may be used.
Please confirm the therapy you want to be treated with is offered at the location for your appointment.
- Spinal adjustments, manual and activator
- Flexion / Distraction
- Physiotherapy (Electric Simulation / Ultrasound)
- Rehabilitation (Synergy Systems)
- Massage therapy